The HI97115 is a compact and versatile Marine multiparameter photometer designed to accurately determine pH, Alkalinity, Ammonia, Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrate, Nitrite, and Phosphate levels in aquariums and marine biology applications. The photometer is suitable for field and bench measurements.
The HI97115 can be used as a stand-alone photometer or can be connected to the Hanna Lab App with a compatible smart device via the integrated Bluetooth® module. When connected, Hanna Lab App functions include measurement with the ability to add notes, data logging with extended storage capacity, data sharing, and the ability to create and save method groups.
- No warm-up time is needed before taking a measurement.
- Tutorial mode for easy step-by-step instructions.
- CAL CheckTM for performance verification and calibration.
The HI782 Marine Nitrate High Range Colorimeter is specifically designed to quickly and accurately determine high levels of nitrate for saltwater aquariums and marine applications. With a digital readout, there is no more struggling to determine colours visually.
- Measurements with a range up to 75.0ppm
- Less complex laboratory-grade accuracy – Requires only 1 reagent
- Simple, intuitive digital operation
- Compact and precise whether at home, at work, or on-the-go
The HI782-25 are the replacement reagents for the HI782 Marine Nitrate High Range Checker® HC. These high-quality reagents are manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility and are clearly marked with the lot number and expiration date on each packet for traceability.
- Pre-made reagents for ease of use
- Prepared with high purity chemicals
- Marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
The HI781 Checker® HC (Handheld Colorimeter) is a simple, accurate, and cost-effective way to measure nitrate in your saltwater aquarium.
- Take our portable handheld colorimeter anywhere.
- Simple, one-button design makes getting your results easy.
- Improve your technology and upgrade from your standard test kit.
The HI781-25 are high-quality reagents that are pre-measured, allowing for users to achieve fast and accurate measurements with their HI781 Marine Nitrate Low Range Colorimeter. These reagents follow a colorimetric method in which the reaction between nitrate and the reagent causes a pink/violet tint in the sample.
The Hanna Checker® bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time-consuming to calibrate and maintain. The Checker® is both accurate and affordable.
The HI764-25 are the replacement reagents for the HI764 Nitrite Ultra Low Range Checker® HC. These high-quality reagents are manufactured in Hanna Instruments state-of-the-art facility and are clearly marked with the lot number and expiration date on each packet for traceability.