The HI97115 is a compact and versatile Marine multiparameter photometer designed to accurately determine pH, Alkalinity, Ammonia, Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrate, Nitrite, and Phosphate levels in aquariums and marine biology applications. The photometer is suitable for field and bench measurements.
The HI97115 can be used as a stand-alone photometer or can be connected to the Hanna Lab App with a compatible smart device via the integrated Bluetooth® module. When connected, Hanna Lab App functions include measurement with the ability to add notes, data logging with extended storage capacity, data sharing, and the ability to create and save method groups.
- No warm-up time is needed before taking a measurement.
- Tutorial mode for easy step-by-step instructions.
- CAL CheckTM for performance verification and calibration.
Perfect for saltwater applications. This vertical mount unit can be used to continuously monitor at-home saltwater aquariums and reef tanks, public aquariums, saltwater mixing stations, and marine aquaculture facilities.
Keep your saltwater in check with our Marine Monitor (HI981520):
- Quick at-a-glance readings for pH, salinity, and temperature
- Easy-to-use and maintain with simple navigation
- Built-in alarms alert you when parameters are out of range