The HI782 Marine Nitrate High Range Colorimeter is specifically designed to quickly and accurately determine high levels of nitrate for saltwater aquariums and marine applications. With a digital readout, there is no more struggling to determine colours visually.
- Measurements with a range up to 75.0ppm
- Less complex laboratory-grade accuracy – Requires only 1 reagent
- Simple, intuitive digital operation
- Compact and precise whether at home, at work, or on-the-go
The HI782-25 are the replacement reagents for the HI782 Marine Nitrate High Range Checker® HC. These high-quality reagents are manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility and are clearly marked with the lot number and expiration date on each packet for traceability.
- Pre-made reagents for ease of use
- Prepared with high purity chemicals
- Marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
The HI781 Checker® HC (Handheld Colorimeter) is a simple, accurate, and cost-effective way to measure nitrate in your saltwater aquarium.
- Take our portable handheld colorimeter anywhere.
- Simple, one-button design makes getting your results easy.
- Improve your technology and upgrade from your standard test kit.
The HI781-25 are high-quality reagents that are pre-measured, allowing for users to achieve fast and accurate measurements with their HI781 Marine Nitrate Low Range Colorimeter. These reagents follow a colorimetric method in which the reaction between nitrate and the reagent causes a pink/violet tint in the sample.