HM Digital® DM-1: In-Line Dual TDS Monitor
A TDS monitor, like the HM Digital® DM-1 TDS Monitor, is a vital part of any RO/DI system.
It plays a major role in ensuring that your system is performing at it’s best and continues to do so. It will alert you to when it is time to replace RO membranes and DI resin as well as ensure that the production water you are placing into your RO storage container is of the best quality possible with a 0 ppm TDS reading. Without a monitor, it is all just guesswork.
Pressure Gauge 1/8” M Connection
Measuring the feed in pressure that your RO/DI system is receiving is simple with a built-in pressure gauge, it can monitor the operating pressure of the system in real time and alert you when the system is not operating at the right pressure.
The minimum operating pressure for an RO unit is 50psi and it is essential to monitor this to ensure that your system is always working at an optimal level. RO membranes will produce more wastewater and high TDS production water when operating with insufficient pressure.
WARNING – THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A BUTTON BATTERY – KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the battery compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.