The Reef Pure RO Systems GFO/carbon reactor features several advantages over other brands:
- Ultra-transparent media cartridge allows for clear viewing of reactor media
- Heavy-duty plastic construction.
- 12mm Quick Connect fittings with 1/2″ ports throughout reduce head pressure and provide ample flow rates.
- Swivelling & rotating 90° elbows on the inlet and outlet for convenient positioning and installation.
- High quality, easy to use double O-Ring push-connect fittings.
- Easy to operate, clean and maintain.
- High-quality ball valve for precise tuning.
- Easily connects to 12mm rigid tubing.
- Ability to run carbon or GFO.
- Holds three cups of carbon (Approx. 300g) or two cups of GFO (Approx. 290g).
- Not suitable for use with biopellet media.
- Media reactor with 12mm quick connects
- 3 metres of black 12mm tubing
- 12mm ball valve for flow-rate tuning
- Refillable media reactor cartridges
Please Note: In order to connect the included 12mm rigid tube to a submersible pump, additional fittings such as the 1/2” Male BSP to 12mm Quick Connect may be required.