The DM-1 is consumer friendly monitor measuring feed (input) water vs. product (output) water of a water filtration system at any time. This device is ideal for Reverse Osmosis (RO), Deionised water (DI) filtration systems that work well in a variety of applications such as drinking or potable water, Aquariums, Hydroponics and many more.
- Displays TDS levels feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes
- Efficient and accurate with advanced microprocessor technology
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. (Shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use)
- Factory Calibrated: Meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with Mur-lok® Quick-Connect T-fittings
- Installs quickly and easily
|Range:||0-9990 ppm Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 – 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.)|
|Conversion Factor:||NaCl (avg. 0.5)|
|Cable Length:||62cm (including sensor)|
|Fittings:||1/4″ standard push-fit|
|Power source:||2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)|
|Battery life:||approx. 1000 hours of continuous use|
|Size:||7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm|
|Weight:||79.4 g (2.8 oz.)|