Designed to bring simplicity to salinity testing during any process, the HI98319 Marine Salinity Tester measures conductivity (EC) to determine the salinity of natural and artificial seawater. Within seconds, the salinity and temperature are digitally displayed on the LCD in parts per thousand (ppt), Practical Salinity Units (PSU), or specific gravity (S.G.). The HI98319 Marine Salinity Tester comes with all the necessary calibration solutions and batteries, everything you need to get started testing the salinity of your aquarium right away.
- 100% Waterproof
- Pocket Sized
- Long Battery Life
- HI98319 Marine Salinity Tester
- Graphite Sensors
- Durable Casing
- Integrated Temperature Probe
- 35.00 ppt Calibration Standard Sachet Solution (4)
- Protective Case Included
- Floats if Dropped in Aquarium
|Range (°C)||-10 to 300°C (HI99551-00); -20.0 to 199.9°C (HI99551-10)|
|Resolution (°C)||HI147-00 0.1°C|
|Accuracy (°C)||±0.2°C (-20 to 50°C), ±0.3°C (outside)|
|Temperature Range||0.0 to 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5°C /±1°F|
|Calibration||manual, one point|
|Temperature Compensation||automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Battery Type/Life||CR2032 Li-ion approximately 100 hours of continuous use|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%|
|Ordering Information||Each meter is supplied with: CR2032 battery (inside the meter), Storage / Protection sleeve, Instruction manual, Quality certificate, and 35.00 ppt calibration standard sachet (4 pcs.)|
WARNING – THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A BUTTON BATTERY – KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the battery compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.