HI70007P is a premium quality pH 7.01 calibration buffer produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers. Reported values are accurate to ±0.01 pH @ 25℃ and are traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs).
Convenience Of Individual Packaging
- Ideal for users that do not calibrate frequently
- Ideal for field use due to its portability
- Every sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
- Light block packaging prevents oxidation from UV light that could alter the buffer value
Each Sachet is Marked With the Lot Number And Expiration Date
- Hanna buffers are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet.
Colour-Coded Label For Easy PH Buffer Value Identification
- Easy to identify different buffer values
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode
|HI70007P pH 7.01 Calibration Buffer Sachets (25 x 20 mL)
|standard calibration buffer
|Certificate of Analysis
|pH Value @ 25°C