PUREPRO HF-8367 RO BOOSTER PUMP UPGRADE KIT FEATURES:
- Includes complete assembly, including AC adapter, high and low-pressure switches
- ¼” Push Connect fittings
- Included base plate & bracket for simple installation
- Base plate design which significantly dampens vibrations and reduces noise
- Includes an Australian compliant transformer
THE PUREPRO HF-8367 RO BOOSTER PUMP UPGRADE KIT INCLUDES:
- PurePro HF-8367 RO Booster Pump
- 240V AC Adapter
- High & Low Pressure Switches
- Assembly Bracket
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
- High and low-pressure switches deactivate the pump when the water supply has been discontinued or when used with automation devices such as an auto shut off valve and/or float valve kit.
- Significant improvement in product to waste water ratio
- Faster production of 0 TDS, reef grade RO/DI water
- Optimal membrane rejection performance of >98%
- Savings in DI resin due to lower TDS output from your RO membrane
- The PurePro HF-8367 RO Booster Pump does require a minimum operating pressure of 20 psi. Running the booster pump below the minimum 20 psi feed pressure will cause poor performance and may damage the unit.
- If you intend to automate this upgrade kit, such as with a float valve, an additional check valve is required on the production line from the RO membrane housing.