PurePro HF-8367 RO Booster Pump Features:
- ¼” Jayco fittings for a more permanent and secure connection
- Included base plate for simple installation
- Base plate design which significantly dampens vibrations and reduces noise
- Includes an Australian compliant transformer
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
- Significant improvement in wastewater ratio
- Faster production of 0 TDS reef grade RO/DI water
- Optimal membrane rejection performance of >98%
- Savings in DI resin due to lower TDS output from your RO membrane
The PurePro HF-8367 RO Booster Pump does require a minimum operating pressure of 20 psi. Running the booster pump below the minimum 20 psi feed pressure will cause poor performance and possibly damage the unit.
The HF-8367 Booster Pump is designed to supply a maximum membrane size of 100GPD.